Thursday, May 8, 2014

Goals Goals Goals

Goals!  They are what drive me to write a blog, work out everyday, push myself at work and pretty much do anything.  I love setting goals, making a plan and pushing myself.  All of that is wonderful and great except that about 1 month into a resolution or new project I lose steam and forget it all.  Once I did buck up and lose a lot of weight (120lbs to be exact-more on that later), but that's it.  One time thing, totally gained a bunch, but not all of it back.

I've just started the 30 Day Challenge via  Chalene Johnson. Today, day 3, I made a list of 10 goals for the next 12 months.  A few were a big stretch.  I would like to get my weight down into the 100's, do a legit pull up, two races (5k or more), get a promotion, and do a date night every month with my husband.  Those aren't all of them, but those are the best.  I'm not sure what the rest of this 30 day challenge has in store,  but I am hoping that gets me to commit to my goals for more than just a month, maybe even the whole year.

I will also try to use this blog for accountability, for myself since right now I'm typing to no one. :) But f anyone does read this, ideas on how to stick with your goals or projects are welcome!

No comments: